Yay !!!I Won An Amazing Template @ Creations By AR For One Of Adela's Blog Hops .. Featuring The Old Mcbarn Template Set.. ... I Won From Hopping On Magda's Blog... Thanxx So Much Magda ...And I Love Your Pink Mcbarn So Elegant .. You Can Check Adela's Templates & Wonderful Creations Here @ !!!! Creations By AR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)
Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...
-
Good Morning Everyone ... What A Great Sunday Morning Today I Sing A Solo With A Friend At Church In Choir ... A Little Nervous But I Think...
-
Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...
-
@Creative Scrapbooking Our Challenge Was To Have Stitching On Our Layouts So Here Is What i Came Up With .. I Handstitched The White Doily W...
Congratulations, Sherry! I went and looked and that BARN is fantastic! My "little peek" led to some shopping of my own, of course. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you make with your new BARN template set!!!!