Sunday, August 18, 2013

~LIfT OfF~

@ The Stamping Chef Weekly FB Challenge
The Weekly Image Was *Lift Off* The Rocket... Which My 4 Yr Old Loved Loads ... So I Decided To Make Him A Pencil Holder So He Would Have Himself His Own Pencil Holder Since He Just Started Pre-K .. He Loves Homework ..Yes I Said Homework Lol . The Older Kiddos Object To Homework Lol. Hope You Enjoy It... I Altered An Arizona Peach Tea Container.. And Left The Lid Off .. He Likes Reds N Blues So I Used Those Colors ..

Designer Paper Is From -The Paper Studio (A Boy's Universe)

Thickers -Apple Color

Inks To Ink The Top Of Lid Area And Bottom Of Can .. Is Colorbox and Tim Holtz Distress ... Chestnut Brown..

Copics For Image..

R29-Lipstick Red
YR12-Loquat
Y21-Buttercup Yellow
Y11-Pale Yellow
B97-Night Blue
B93-Light Crockery Blue
C3-Cool Grey
C4-Cool Grey
YG17-Glass Green
G82-Spring Dim Green


Now He has It In His Homework Area On The Table .. :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...