Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #94 White On White *Blizzard*

I Decided To Make Some Treat Mini Boxes To Stick In My Kiddos Stockings .. It Opens From The Top Like A Card Which U Can Add Your Favorite Square Wrapped Candy Inside As A Gift  .. Which I Chose To Add A Candy For My Kiddos Inside And Put These In Their Stockings.. They Love Reeses Cups So I Will Put A Square Reeses Cup In It .. :-)  Wish My Lighting Was Better I Ended Up Stickling The White Part Of His Hat And The Pom Pom .. Which U Can Hardly See It .. N I Also Used My Snow Marker On The Icicles N Used Diamond Dust Also And Used My Heat Gun To Puff The Snow .. Which I Was Also Trying To Get In Picture U Really Can't Tell Much .. Hope You All Can See It Good Enough Lol..

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous little treat boxes, Sherry. Simply adorable and oh so creative! Love them. Perfect for in the stockings.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhhh...I love these little boxes! What a clever idea!! And the embossing and hanging icicles are perfect! Not to mention your beautifully colored SC santas! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...