Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Creative Sketches Blog- July Sketch

Here Is The (July Sketch) For My Creative Sketches Blog ,My Take On The Sketch I Used ....

Tim Holtz Distress Collection Cardstock
Recollections Collection -Charming (Patterned Paper)
Prima Butterflie
Prima Flowers
Feathers
Liquid Pearls
Stickles In Flowers .
Crocheted Doily
Fussy Cut Flowers
& Most Of All A Picture Of My Hubby,Son ,& Fatherinlaw..

                                                                    






Flower Detail Is Mixed With Fussy Cut Flowers ,Die Cut Tan Flower,Prima Butterfly N Flowers N Feathers With Stickles N Liquid Pearls ....

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page....I'm really loving the butterfly!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet page! Luv how u used the doily. Thanx for playinga t My creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty layout! Love the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page!! Thanks for playing along at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...