Thursday, March 6, 2014

****GUEST DESIGNER****FOR THE CRAFT CHALLENGE

Good Morning Everyone :-)

              I Have A Special Card To Show U Today!! First Of All I Design For Robyn's Fetish Design Team!!! Which Has Awesome Digi's If You Haven't Checked Them Out Please Do So ... You Won't Want To Pass That Up ...


This Week I Was Asked To Design A Card For THE CRAFT CHALLENGE As A Guest Designer ,Which Was Such A Privilege For Me & Exciting.  I Chose The Image English Teacup.

 Here Is My Card, I Made A Mother's Day Card With English Teacup Gorgeous Ain't It.. I Think My Mom Will Love It .








   Designer Paper: Basic Grey/ & Tim Holtz Distress Cardstock
  Embellishes: Pearl Bling,Recollection Flowers,Liquid Pearls ,Tim Holtz Distress Chestnut Ink,
  Lace Trim ,Pop Dots,Leaf Punch From Martha Stewart
 Colors: Used My Copics- Lemon ,Olive,Rose Pink


Come On Out This Week And Play With Us At THE CRAFT CHALLENGE!!!& Enter Your Card Or Project You Don't Want To Miss It ... Come On Out And Check Out The Inspiration We Have Here ...You Can Check Out Our Challenge Here At This Link ~THE CRAFT CHALLENGE~ ... Hope To See You There ...........

I Would Like To Thank THE CRAFT CHALLENGE For Letting Me Be A Guest Designer On Their Challenge This Week .. Thank You So Much It Meant Alot To Be-able To Design For You This Week! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry, I love your Mother's Day Card! It is gorgeous! I love your rose on it. Very pretty papers, trim and pearls. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...