Sunday, May 3, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #262-Anything But A Card -5/3/2015

Good Morning .....

Hope Everyone Had A Great N Happy National Scrapbook Day!!  Lemonade Day Here *In Louisiana* Nice Combination Scrapping And Drinking Lemonade Yummm!!! I Would Like To Anounce Our New Challenge For This Week ..

Theme: (Anything But A Card )
Sponsor:(Robyn's Fetish)
Prize:(3 Images Of Winner's Choice From The Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More Store).

Here Is The Image I Used For The Challenge *Beach Ball Bob *

I Chose To Alter A Mega Clothespin With My Image Since The Theme Is Anything But A Card .

Items Used :

Copics Markers
PP:Serendipity Papers *Sunshine*
Embellies: Brads,Gems,Ribbon

Please Stop In and Check Out Robyn's Fetish DT Team's Blogs For More Inspiration  For This Weeks Challenge Which Can Be Found On My Sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...