Sunday, June 28, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE#270-*ADD LACE*- 6/28/2015

What A Long Week I Had ... Great Week With My Class At Summer Camp Though . 4 More Weeks To Go ..
I Had A Great Time Working On The Challenge This Week At ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG  . Loved The Image I Had To Work With Beautiful ... So Hoping To See All Of Your Work On the Challenge Blog This Week .

THEME: *Add Lace*
SPONSOR: * The East Wind*
PRIZE:Winner's Choice Of 3 Digital Stamps From THE EAST WIND STORE.

I Had The Privilege Of Working With The Image Called FLOWER FAIRY And BIRDIE.And What A Beautiful Image It Is . Here Is My Creation i Decided To Put Her On An Altered Easel. And I Added My Wide Lace To It I Love It .. It's Going To Be An Addition To My Living Room... She's A Beauty ,Go Check Out What Other Beautiful Images From East Wind You Will Not Want To Leave The Store Lol.




I Used Square Doily,Chipboard Sticker,Flowers, From My Kit Over At Creative Scrapbook, Ink From Tim Holtz Chestnut ,Bling From Recollections ,Lace From Michaels,Easel From Target Dollar Section . Markers Spectrum Noir ,And Skin Tone From Copics,(Photo Below). Enjoy This Week's Challenge I Know I Did !!! Happy Scrapping Week To You All .

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project and a great decoration for your living room, too! The lace is so pretty and the pink rose is lovely on this. I love the coloring on your image, too, and the square doily. Terrific job on this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work!!! Love all embelishments :)
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, This is so beautiful! I love the digi and the lace. You can be proud of this lovely creation. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sherry, the use of the lace is gorgeous, Great DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...