Sunday, August 16, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE#277-*USE A DOILY*-8/16/2015

Good Morning Friends Hope Your Sunday Is Going Great ... Off To Church With My Minions But First I Wanted To Share My DT Card  With You For This Week 's Challenge At ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG. 

SPONSOR:FRESH BREWED DESIGNS
THEME:*USE A DOILY*
PRIZE:Winner's Choice Of 3 Digital Stamps Or A 10$ Digital Stamp Gift Card To The Fresh Brewed Designs Store.

I Worked With The Image *Cutie Pie Ice Cream Cone*

I Used These Items On My Card . White Doily Punched From My Martha Stewart ,
Spectrum Noirs(Photo Below)
Orange Gem From Michaels Stash ,Sentiment Sticker From Recollections & Buttons From Recollections
Colorbox Ink Pink.
Please Come Out And Join Us This Week For Our Challenge And Don't Forget To Check Out The DT For More Inspiration .
Have A Blessed Week .

 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the background paper. Good choice for this cheerful card. I like the buttons and the sentiment, too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, I love your cute card. making the bug into a lightening bug was a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for the challenge Sherry.

    ReplyDelete

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...