Sunday, July 12, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #272-*BIRDS*-7/12/2015

Happy Sunday To You All ,This Week's Challenge Is All About *BIRDS* At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

SPONSOR:THE CUTTING CAFE

THEME:*BIRDS*

PRIZE:3 Sets Of The Winner's Choice From The Cutting Cafe Store.

I Was Excited For This Challenge As I Love *Owls* Hehe... So i Was Able To Work With The Set For The *Owl Shaped Cards*.
Here Is What I Created ... 

Used : Owl Shaped Card Set From The Cutting Cafe Store
Stickles -Brown,Silver,And Icicle,Patterned Paper From My Glitter Pack!

Hope You All Join Us This Week At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge ,Can't Wait To See All Your Creations ..Check Out The DT & Their Blogs For Their Wonderful Creations .
 

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute, love that you used the branch. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, I love owls too. Your card is fantastic! I love how you made it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...