Sunday, July 26, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #274-CHRISTMAS IN JULY-7/26/2015

Happy Sunday Everyone New Challenge This Week At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog ... Come On Over And Check Us Out ...

Theme This Week : **CHRISTMAS IN JULY**
Sponsor This Week : DRAGONSMOORE,SPYDER'S OTHER CORNER
Prize This Week :Winner's Choice Of 5 Digital Images From The DRAGONSMOORE SPYDER'S OTHER CORNER STORE.

Isn' t This A Fun Theme This Week, Christmas Is Creeping Around The Corner Soon... Come On Out And Join Us In This Wonderfully Fun Challenge Would Love To See What You Created With Your Creativity.

This Week I Worked With The Image *Christmas Owl*
This Is What I Came Up With .

Items Used :
Tim Holtz Cardstock,My Minds Eye PP,For My Doilies I Used My Martha Stewart Circle Edge Puncher 6 In, & 7In Circle Diameter.Stickles Around Doilies And Also Liquid Pearls Sentiment Fussy Cutted From PP ,Markers (Photo Below)- Spectrum Noir

Hope To See You All This Week At The Challenge And Please Do Not Forget To Check Out My DT Sisters Pages You Will Get Loads Of Inspiring Creations There .. Have A Great Week .




 

2 comments:

  1. Cute owl, great Christmas card Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, This is such a cute Christmas card. I love the layers of 2 dollies. I like your sentiment banner too.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...