Sunday, July 19, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE#273-UNDER THE SEA-7/12/2015

Good Morning All .. Hope Your Sunday Is Going Well Off To Another Challenge This Week At Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog Come And Check Us Out This Week .

Theme: Under The Sea
Sponsor:KPM DOODLES
Prize: Winner's Choice Of 2 Sets From The KPM DOODLES STORE

I Used Images From The Sea Creatures Set From KPM DOODLES .....
Here Is What I Created ... I Made Keychains For My Kiddos ... They Loved Them And Ordered More Lol.

 Items Used :
Cardstock White
Spectrum Noir (Below) 
Stickles:Yellow For Star ,Silver For Octopus , & Frayed Burlap For JellyFish From Tim Holtz Ranger Inks
Key Chains:
 

1 comment:

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...